OFF GRID SOLAR SYSTEM
An off-grid system is not connected to the electricity grid and therefore requires battery storage. An off-grid solar system must be designed appropriately so that it will generate enough power throughout the year and have enough battery capacity to meet the home’s requirements, even in the depths of winter when there isless sunlight.ed
- Electricity supply in rural and remote areas – Off-grid solar systems can facilitate independent, long-term and sustainable electricity generation in
- rural and remote areas.
- Power back up in areas with frequent electricity cuts – A number of places in India face frequent power cuts due to power transmission malfunctions, which can hamper operations of companies and public institutions.
- These self-sustainable systems can work independently and do not rely on the grid.
- They generate enough power that can be stored and used at night or when the power grid is down.
- These are ideal for remote areas where there is no power access from the grid.
- Grid failures and shutdowns will not affect your power supply.